French Lick Resort
The KidsFest Lodge, located in front of French Lick Springs Hotel, is where kids create memories and make the most of their French Lick Resort getaway. We believe children should have fun after all, it's their vacation too. That's why we take the time to plan fun and educational events through the varied and diverse experiences of our S.H.A.P.E. program. All activities are supervised by our trained counselors and have been developed to ensure kids ages 6-12 years have a variety activities that encourage Sports, Health, Arts, Play and Explore (S.H.A.P.E.) time at the Lodge.
Call the KidsFest Lodge with questions 812-936-9300 extension 7274 – or 7274 from your room.
Groups of 10 or more please call 888.936.9360 ext. 7274 for reservations.
- Activity Choice – Two or more spirited activities lead by KidsFest Counselors during these choice times.
- Flag/Group Games – The time when children and staff gather in small groups to play a game.
- Grove – The outdoor play area near The KidsFest Lodge.
- S.H.A.P.E. – Sports, Health, Arts, Play and Explore – the basis for all KidsFest Activities
Flag & Group Games
Meet & Greet
Flag & Group Games
9:30am – 10am
10am – 11am
11am – Noon
Noon – 1pm
1pm – 2pm
2pm – 3pm
3:30pm – 4:15pm
4:15pm – 4:45pm
4:45pm – 5pm
5pm – 6:15pm
6:30pm – 7pm
7pm – 8pm
8pm – 9pm
Tickets are available for purchase at the Lodge or Springhouse Gifts at French Lick Springs Hotel.
- Up to Four Hours of Activity $15
- Four or more Hours of Activity $25
- Each Additional Child $10
- Train Rides $2 per person
What Parents Need to Know:
- Experiences are for ages 6-12 and are supervised by trained counselors.
- Each activity originates at The KidsFest Lodge, located in front of the French Lick Springs Hotel and Event Center.
- There is no cost for parents accompanying their child or for parents with children 5 and younger.
- Children should wear athletic shoes, and “play” clothes for outdoor activities and/or painting.
- Permission slips and waivers are located at The KidsFest Lodge and must be signed by a parent or guardian.
- Please inform counselors of any allergies or health/safety issues of which we need to be aware.
- Please leave us your contact information so we may contact you if need be.
- Transportation, if/when needed, will be provided.
- Please apply sunscreen to your child before arriving at The Lodge.
- Children attending lunchtime activities (Noon – 1pm) should bring their own lunch.
- Afternoon snacks and a light dinner will be served to children attending activities at these times.
- Parents must register their children and sign a release form.
- Visit or call KidsFest at ext. 7274 with any additional questions you may have.