The Valley Links Course
at French Lick Resort
The Valley Links course was commissioned in 1907 by Thomas Taggart as one of his many improvements to French Lick Springs Hotel. Taggart hired storied course designer Tom Bendelow to design the first championship golf course at the hotel in 1907. At the time, it was known as The Valley Course and had eighteen holes. Later, after French Lick Springs Hotel was purchased by the COOK Group, Incorporated, The Valley Course was redesigned, through a partnership with US Kids Golf, into the family-friendly nine-hole course that exists today.