The Stables at French Lick Resort
Nestled behind West Baden Springs Hotel, The Stables at French Lick Resort is open daily 9am-4pm and is home to 27 horses who have each been carefully selected and trained by our stables manager for a minimum of two years. Among them are trail horses for the eight miles of scenic horseback riding trails, the resort’s two carriage horses and ponies that provide rides for the little ones. The Stables also features a gift shop with western-style items and souvenirs. Please call (812) 936-5546 to reserve your stables experience.
Please note that overnight guests of the French Lick Resort have the exclusive opportunity to reserve activities at The Stables. Guests without room reservations may call up to 14 days in advance to reserve an activity.
To maximize your Stables experience, we offer these suggestions and guidelines:
- Please book your stables reservation prior to arrival.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled activities.
- Late arrivals may experience a reduction in riding time so we can serve all guests in a timely manner.
- Please make all cancelations at least 24 hours prior to your reservation. Cancelation charges may apply.
- Silence all electronic devices before your trail ride.
- Selfie sticks are not permitted on trail ride.
- All prices and services are subject to change.