Our event planning team realizes that a custom event can range in size, budget and complexity. We put people first and enjoy building partnerships, and we’ll work with you to make your vision a reality. Our planners provide comprehensive services such as assistance in scheduling your itineraries, customizing your banquet menu and making group reservations for resort amenities and activities.
Plan your next group’s next convention or treat your employees, business associates, family and friends to a special celebration at French Lick Resort. Let us create a customized experience for you with all the resort has to provide including ample event space, catering services, state-of-the-art audio/visual services, group activity options, accommodations, as well as an expert staff of event planning professionals to help pull it all together.
French Lick Resort is the ultimate Midwest destination. Nestled in the heart of the Hoosier National Forest with two beautifully restored historic hotels, championship golf courses, world-class spas, casino and 169,000 square feet of event space, it offers a setting and meeting experience that can’t be matched. No matter if you have 10 people or 2,000, we invite you and your group to discover the enchanting history and modern amenities at French Lick Resort.
Banquet & Event Menus
Both our hotels feature an array of unique food options to keep your group filled up and recharged. Breakfast buffets, snacks, quick-serve lunches, plated dinners, action stations and banquet bars are just the start of the tasty possibilities on our banquet and event menus.
French Lick Springs Hotel Menus
West Baden Springs Hotel Menus
Whether it’s a meeting, annual conference, tradeshow, incentive trip or social gathering, we’ve had the pleasure of working with clients for many years. Our professional event planners have the creativity, experience and knowledge to make it happen.
- Venue selection and management
- On-site floral and décor professional
- Themed events
- State-of-the-art A/V and expert technical support
- Conference concierge services
- Catering and banquet services
Audio-Visual Catalog Group Activities Booklet
Maps & Floor Plans
Whether you need a small room for a company board meeting or something larger for a wedding or trade show, French Lick Resort can provide the perfect fit for your event.
Since reopening, French Lick Resort’s two grand hotels have received many accolades. West Baden Springs Hotel is designated a Historical Hotel of America by the National Trust for Historic Preservation, while French Lick Springs Hotel is on the National Register of Historic Places. Both are designated as AAA Four Diamond rated hotels. In 2015, French Lick Resort was awarded Best Historic Resort by USA Today 10 Best Readers’ Choice Awards.
Meet The Staff
- Adina Cloud, Director of Sales
- Kristin Werner, Assistant Director of Sales
- Michele Bowling, Senior Sales Manager
- Tracey Galloway, Sales Manager
- Terri Dillree, Sales Manager
- Ashley Vezzoso-Schaefer, Sales Manager
- Hilary Burton, Sales Manager
- Alex Whiteman, Sales Manager
- Lucas Kintz, Sales Manager
- Nikiea Jones, Sales Manager
Meeting & Event Planning Managers
- Brandie Petry, Assistant Director, Meetings and Events - Planning
- Jennifer Ryal, Assistant Director, Meetings and Events - Planning
- Wilma Barnes, Senior Meeting & Event Planning Manager
- Naomi Hart, Meeting & Event Planning Manager
- Ryan Cooper, Meeting & Event Planning Manager
- Josey Gilstrap, Meeting & Event Planning Manager
- Janna McCormick, Meeting & Event Planning Manager
- Mikayla Glass, Meeting & Event Planning Manager
- Angie Buterbaugh, Meeting & Event Planning Manager
Ready to start planning your event? Contact our meeting professionals at (866) 706-4354 or firstname.lastname@example.org.