French Lick Casino is open to guests! Our reopening plan, approved by the Indiana Gaming Commission, reinforces what have always been our guiding values: providing a clean, safe and friendly environment for our guests. Here are some of the changes you will notice at the casino during your next visit.
• Masks or face coverings are required inside the casino. Masks can be removed at designated food and beverage areas or outdoor smoking areas. We ask that you wear your own mask, but a limited supply will be on hand.
• With the mask requirement, the casino floor will be non-smoking until further notice. Guests who wish to smoke will be directed to an outdoor smoking patio located at the back of the former smoking lounge.
• Because of current state mandates, eating and drinking are not permitted on the casino floor. Designated food and beverage areas are available near the casino floor at the casino bar (near the sportsbook), the high limits bar and adjacent seating area, Casino Park Grill and Valley Bar. Guests must be seated while consuming food and drinks in these areas, and are not allowed to take food or drinks out of designated areas. Outside food and drinks, including from resort venues, are not allowed.
• Complimentary soft drinks, coffee and water are available at the casino bar.
• Be sure to bring your ID; it will be required for entry.
• Temperature checks will be issued to all guests entering the casino. Those with a temperature reading of 100.4 or higher will not be permitted to enter. Daily temperature scans are also issued to casino associates.
• We are operating with capacity limits and might reach maximum capacity at times. If this happens, you can be added to a queueing list and notified when space becomes available.
• We have taken several steps to improve the air flow and quality within the casino. Our ventilation system has been optimized to circulate the flow of fresh air, and air filters are changed at an enhanced frequency.
• To maintain social distancing, we have spaced out our available slot machines. You will still be able to find 400 of your favorite slot machines.
• Hand sanitizing stations have been added throughout the casino floor.
• Queueing areas are marked and positioned for safe social distancing, and some areas feature plexiglass barriers for guest-associate interaction.
• Table games are available from 10am to 3am Friday and Saturday, and from 10am to 2am Sunday-Thursday. Positions at table games are limited to adhere to social distancing guidelines. Blackjack style games are limited to 3 players per game; roulette games are limited to 4 players; and craps tables are limited to 6 players. A “no-touch” card policy can be used where permissible based on game rules. Cards are replaced daily, and chips and dice are regularly disinfected. “Over-the-shoulder” play is not allowed, and guests not playing are asked to keep a 6-foot distance from players seated at the table.
• The casino undergoes daily deep cleaning, with attention to high-touch surfaces. Our team of casino associates all wear masks and have all undergone training on proper cleaning, disinfecting and proper usage and maintenance of PPE.
Have questions or concerns? We are here to help. Give us a call at (888) 936-9360.
We can’t wait to see you again!