Create a remarkable luxury experience
Escape from the everyday to a luxury hotel built more than a century ago. Once called the “Eighth Wonder of the World,” the focal point of West Baden Springs Hotel is an awe-inspiring atrium that spans 200 feet. Mixing comfortable ambiance with modern amenities, our hotel creates unforgettable romantic getaways, weddings, corporate events and other special occasions. Just a short trip to the stables or a quick trolley ride to the casino and French Lick Springs Hotel, there are endless possibilities for a truly extraordinary stay at West Baden Springs Hotel.
Contact a Personal Concierge
Once you book your stay online or by calling our Customer Service Center, contact one of our personal concierges to make special arrangements for your stay at West Baden Springs Hotel. To order a resort amenity or make a dinner, event or activity reservation, please call or send us an email.
West Baden Springs Hotel Amenities
- 243 luxury guest rooms and suites
- Non-smoking hotel facility
- Dog friendly (advance notice required)
- Complimentary valet and self-parking
- Complimentary resort-wide shuttle service
- Complimentary luggage and golf club storage
- Two complimentary bottles of water per day in guest room
- In-room safety deposit boxes
- In-room terrycloth bathrobes
In-room coffee makers with single-serving Starbucks filter packs
Laundry service available upon request
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi and wireless internet
- USA Today newspaper available – in Café Sinclair’s, front desk and fitness center (weekdays only)
- In-room umbrella
- Check-in 4pm - Check-out 11am
- Concierge services
- Hair dryers in every room
- Indoor/outdoor pool and hot tub
- Fitness center access
- Casual and fine dining options
- Retail shops
- Historic tours
- Formal gardens
- Postal & package service
- Express check-out
- Meeting and event space
- Two Model S Tesla 48-amp single phase charging stations and one Clipper Creek model HCS 40-amp output charging station available 24/7 at the loading dock area just past the valet entrance.
A deposit of $150 to cover incidental charges is required at the time check-in.
West Baden Springs Hotel is a member of Historic Hotels Worldwide®, which is dedicated to promoting heritage and cultural travel to prestigious historic treasures.
Please be aware that West Baden Springs Hotel will be closed to the public for private events on the following dates:
- October 21, 2023
- November 3-4, 2023
Thank you for understanding.