The health and safety of our guests has always been our #1 priority. As you prepare for your visit, please be aware of our current protocols at the resort.
• For the comfort and safety of all our guests, our resort venues are open to overnight hotel guests, casino guests and golf guests only.
• Fully vaccinated guests are now welcome to enjoy most resort amenities without a mask. We will not require proof of vaccination, but instead ask for guests’ respectful cooperation with this policy. Masks are required for all guests at casino table games, regardless of vaccination status.
• Wristbands are required for guests in all hotels and resort venues.
• Please be aware some resort venues and amenities may be operating with limited availability. For the best experience, please call ahead to dining establishments and other amenities.
• Have questions? We are here to help. Give us a call at (888) 936-9360.
• Valet parking is available again at all resort hotels, and bell staff will be available to assist you. Our bell staff sanitizes carts after each use.
• The check-in process has been streamlined to avoid contact.
• At this time, we have suspended daily housekeeping services and nightly turn-down service.
• All linen is laundered on property using the warmest appropriate water setting for the items and dried completely.
• All resort restaurants are open but may have limited hours, capacity limits or menus. Please see the dining page for current information.
• Restaurants have single-use menus. High-touch items are cleaned and disinfected between guests.
• We have equipped all food service associates with personal protective gear. All personal hygiene requirements are being reinforced, with special attention to hand hygiene.
• The main entrance to French Lick Casino has reopened! You can now use the front doors to access the casino. Valet service has also resumed.
• Masks are required for all guests at table games, regardless of vaccination status.
• Hundreds of your favorite slot machines are available, and we continue to open up more slots on the casino floor.
• Table games are available from 10am to 3am Friday and Saturday, and from 10am to 2am Sunday-Thursday.
• The entire casino is now non-smoking. Guests who wish to smoke can do so at the outdoor smoking patio located at the back of the former smoking lounge.
• We have taken several steps to improve the air flow and quality within the casino. Our ventilation system has been optimized to circulate the flow of fresh air, and air filters are changed at an enhanced frequency.
• Our team is disinfecting golf carts after every use, including the steering wheels and bag strap fasteners.
• The Spa at French Lick is open from 10am-3pm Wednesday, and 10am-5pm Thursday through Sunday.
• The Spa at West Baden is temporarily closed.
• Services at the Spa at French Lick are by appointment. We are offering a limited selection of services, including manicures, pedicures, facials, massages and baths. Guests must be 18 years of age or older to reserve an appointment.
• Treatment areas and equipment are cleaned and disinfected after each service. We use EPA-registered bactericidals, virucidals, fungicidals and disinfectants in the spas.
Resort Shuttle Service
• To allow for social distancing, shuttles are limited to 15 guests at a time.
• Hand sanitizer is available by the shuttle door when boarding and deboarding.
• The interior of the shuttle is cleaned every hour.
• The shuttle is running 24 hours a day, with stops every 15-30 minutes. Transportation is available to off-campus restaurants in our adjacent community.