Providing a safe, clean and friendly environment for our guests has always been our foremost priority. Now more than ever, we are steadfast in our commitment to upholding it.
• For the comfort and safety of all our guests, our resort venues are open to overnight hotel guests and gaming guests only.
• All guests entering the resort are given a temperature check. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher, as well as those riding in the same vehicle, will not be allowed to enter.
• Our associates are wearing masks. Guests are required to wear face masks or coverings when social distancing isn't possible. We ask that you bring your own masks, but we will have a limited supply on hand.
• We have increased the frequency and intensity of cleaning, with special attention to high-touch areas.
• Hand sanitizing stations have been added throughout the resort.
• We have clearly marked queuing areas to allow 6-foot social distancing recommendations. You may notice some furniture has been rearranged or removed to comply with the mandate.
• Please call ahead to dining venues and other amenities, as hours are subject to change.
• We have temporarily suspended cash transactions at all resort venues, with the exception of French Lick Casino. Debit, credit or gift cards will be accepted at resort venues. Signatures will only be necessary if charging back to your room.
• We have temporarily suspended valet parking. Self-parking will be available with additional assistance, if needed.
• Our bell staff will use disposable gloves and sanitize carts after each use.
• Plexiglass shields have been added to our service areas, and the check-in process has been streamlined to avoid contact.
• We have temporarily suspended cash transactions. Debit, credit or gift cards will be accepted to complete transactions. Signatures will only be necessary if you’d like to be able to charge back to your room.
• For guest and staff safety, we have suspended daily housekeeping services and nightly turn-down service. Please contact the front desk if you need anything during your stay. Items can be delivered outside your door.
• We have removed all non-essential items such as magazines and menus from guestrooms.
• All linen is laundered on property using the warmest appropriate water setting for the items and dried completely.
• Venues are operating at limited capacity to allow for social distancing.
• Restaurants have single-use menus, and self-serve items like condiments have been removed.
• High-touch items are cleaned and disinfected between guests.
• We have equipped all food service associates with personal protection gear, including face masks and single-use gloves. All personal hygiene requirements are being reinforced, with special attention to hand hygiene.
• We have made the decision to pause in-room dining for now.
• Please see our Casino FAQs.
• To provide for safe social distancing, our pro shops are open at 50% capacity.
• Our teams are cleaning golf carts with disinfectant after every use, including the steering wheels and bag strap fasteners.
• We have added pool noodles to the holes, eliminating the need to reach into the hole or touch the pin. Also, all rakes have been removed from bunkers.
• The Spa at West Baden is open from 10am-5pm Thursday through Sunday. The Spa at French Lick remains closed for now.
• Services are by appointment. We are offering a limited menu of services, including manicures, pedicures, facials, massages and baths.
• Guests are asked to shower in their room before coming to the spa. Please wear a face mask to the spa for check-in.
• Treatment areas and equipment are cleaned and disinfected after each service. We use EPA-registered bactericidals, virucidals, fungicidals and disinfectants in the spa.
Resort Shuttle Service
• The shuttle capacity is 15 guests (50% of available seating) to allow for social distancing.
• Riders must wear a face mask at all times. Please use hand sanitizer when boarding and deboarding. Sanitizer is located by the shuttle door.
• The interior of the shuttle is cleaned every hour.
• The shuttle is running 7am-11pm seven days a week, with stops every 15-30 minutes at resort venues only.